Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Spring Green Card

GREEN is one of my favorite colors so I tend to use lime green or olive green alot. This card was designed to follow 2 sketches that are quite close...thankfully! And another challenge that required a handmade paper flower...THAT was fun to do! They are getting easier! And they even turn out nicer...at least I think so.
Here are the challenges I'm entering this card in:

http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ - Recipe: Handmade Paper Flower, Ribbon, Bling

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ - MojoMonday 185-Contest

http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/ - Challenge #33 (Sketch/Sample)

Here are the ingredients (at least some of them!):

The paper flower was cut from the Spellbinders Scalloped Circles LG set and the QuicKutz daisy; the center is a roll of fringe-cut paper

Stamps- The border circle stamp on the Get Well circle is from the Anglaise Lace set from StampingScrapping.com; the Get Well is Stampabilities

Border punch (I think) is Fiskar

Paper, gems, and ribbon are from my stash!


Please let me know what you think!

Thanks so much for visiting!

10 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Super job with the Mojo Sketch...looks like you've gotten a double dose of Julee with this card! I love the green/pink theme as well and that flower and butterfly are just gorgeous! Glad to have you on the CASE with us this week!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wonderful card, Sandie! Love the flower and the rhinestone accents!

ScrappySandie said...

I'm testing my blog to see if I have word verification on or off.

Karen's Fun Blog said...

I love this.....so pretty! : )

Barb F said...

Love your flower!! I am loving your card also!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is so pretty - one of my favorite color combinations! It would definitely cheer me up if I were sick! Love the flower and punched border too! So glad you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Leanne said...

So pretty Sandie!! Love the butterfly and that flower is gorgeous! Hugs, Leanne

Vicki B. said...

just beautiful, love the colors and pretty flower! Thanks so much for joining us on the OCC girl power challenge this week.

Sheri said...

That might just be the happiest card ever! Love those colors Sandie and that flower...Beautiful!

Sandy said...

I agree with Sheri - very happy card!
Sandy