Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Beautiful Butterflies Bring Get Well Wishes

What a beautiful sping day! I saw one of "our" orioles is back already! I quickly cut an orange in half and set the halves on my deck railing. Hope they stay around for a while this year...they are soooo pretty and have such a lovely song. 
Today I finished a card that will hopefully fit into a few different challenges. I followed a sketch that was supposed to be for Birthdays ONLY...which obviously I forgot(!) and made it a Get Well card instead. Oh well, I need more of those anyway...no birthdays coming up real soon.


Ingredients:
Spellbinders dies- Standard Circles Lg, Scalloped Circles
Butterfly stamps- StampingScrappingDesign "Tab Basics 1" -
(colored with colored pencils)
Get Well Stamp- Stampabilities
Cloud background & Sun inks- TH Distress "Squeezed Lemonade", "Shaded Lilac", "Peacock Feathers"
DP- Paper Studio


Challenges entered:

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

What a wonderful card, Sandie. I sure know that if I were not feeling well, this would certainly be a blessing to receive in the mail. I hope it brightens and lifts the spirits of its recipient. It's just lovely, and I thank you SO VERY MUCH for sharing it in our challenge this week. Your art is always a joy to view. Thank you for sharing it.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!! I love the bright colors and the butterflies and stamped clouds are wonderful!!