Saturday, May 4, 2013

CAS "Thinking of You"

Another quick post tonight! My hubby is away for the weekend so I've had some extra time to spend in my craftroom! I keep a nice list of fun challenges handy in case I get time...and the urge to create!
Here is a CAS card....


Challenges:
http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com - #17 "April Showers Bring May Flowers"

Ingredients:
Stamped sentiment - Stampin Up
Digital flower & filigree images - Free Vintage Digital Stamps
Ink - Memento Black
Markers - Memento "New Sprout", "Lulu Lavender"
Card stock and paper from my stash + gem


7 comments:

Carla said...

So pretty!

Carole Robb Bisson said...

This card proves the point that less is more. Very beautiful.
We love seeing what you have created and posted with us this week.
God Bless you,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Andie Miller said...

Very beautiful card design. The colors are subtle which ads to it's beauty.

Chris said...

that flower is drop dead gorgeous, makes a beautiful card.
thanks for playing with us at Pile it On.

Larissa Heskett said...

This is such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Jessi Fogan said...

So pretty! I love the colouring & the fussy cutting along the edge...so beautiful!

Maureen said...

your flower is so pretty! Love the way it comes off the side :) My dh is away too this weekend...time to play! LOL Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)