Sunday, June 2, 2013

For a Graduate


A Graduation Card for a Young Teen Girl

A quick post today! My 13 year old grandaughter is graduating from 8th grade this week. This little card is for her! She, like many of her friends, likes to occasionally put bright feathers or hair "extenders" in her hair...so feathers are a good choice for her. I followed a sketch/card design from Case Study:
(which happens to be very similar to the Mojo Monday sketch!)


The tips of the feathers are colored in the sample and mine have Stickles behind the tips, which you can't see in my photo...sadly. For the circle card I used 2 Spellbinders dies: Standard Circles Large and Large Scalloped Circles. The feathers are from my stash of odds and ends; the sentiment is computer-generated; lots of tiny adhesive foam squares were used to seperate all the layers; white cardstock is Bazzill.
Challenges:
http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com - Congratulations Graduate!

3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE your take on the challenge inspirations. It shows your deep level of creativity and unique crafting style. All I can say is....AMAZING! I feel SO BLESSED to have you share your talents in our challenges, and pray that God will pour out His blessings on you as you continue to create and share your wonderful art. We are a BLESSED challenge blog to have you among our participants and please know that I am so VERY grateful to you for sharing with us.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great graduation card! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Karen said...

Thanks for joining the lsp challenge with you beautiful card. Not your typical graduation card love that ....Karen