Thursday, June 2, 2011

House Mouse/Flower B-day Card

I am posting this birthday card again with some changes. I knew it needed something...so I simply added a flower. Now I am much more satisfied with it. And now I can finally enter it in the HM Challenge #96 For the Love of the Game (Green & Yellow/Football) at http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/ . Ingredients: HM stamp- Feeling Rosey, Verve stamps- Leafy Swirls & Bible verse (inside), HB stamp is from All Night Media, birthday sentiment (inside) is from Hero Arts, DP- DCWV & others, the flower is from StampingScrapping.com as is the fabric covered brad; the charm & ribbon are from my stash. I used the Standard Circles dies and the Scalloped Circles Lg. dies. Colored pencils were used to color the stamped images. Because this has the pretty flower on it, and a few more stamped inside, I think I will also enter it in the "Flowers" challenge at http://houseofgilli.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by! As always, I sure appreciate your kind comments!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hi ya
gorgeous card, fab colouring, lovely papers & design, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sandie :-) this was one of the very first HM stamps I bought and I love it ,, very cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely papers you have used to set off this darling house mouse image! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue K

America said...

lovely DP, fun design, adorable use of colors with this image. A Great take on our football frenzy/green and yellow challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. Hope to see you next time! :)

Christine said...

Great take on the colour combo for the F/ball theme gorgeous HM creation thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends chall..

smiles Christine xx