Wednesday, September 14, 2011

End-of-Summer Review

Well, here it is, the middle of September already! Where did the summer go so quickly?! Not ready for Fall yet! But as I was out driving today I noticed many trees with leaves turning red already! Last week we were sitting on the beach on Lake Michigan @ Ludington St. Park. It was a beautiful sunny day with a totally clear blue sky...today is completely overcast, very cool and fall-like! If you like sudden changes in weather you should live in Michigan. But there IS alot of natural beauty in this state. If I get time I will post a few of our camping/hiking/outdoors pictures.
I couldn't leave home without my card-making supplies...at least some of them! So I took all my favorite stuff to the campground and made cards 3 different times. Here are a few of the cards I made, not for any challenges, just for giving to people!



  The HM stamp and the butterfly stamp I had not used before so it was fun coloring them for the first time! The sympathy card with the fall colors was inspired by a cool rainy day while camping. The picture looks a bit faded...it is actually a brighter orange and a rich brown AND there are lots of Stickles for sparkle all over the orange leaves and stems. The brown over-stamp is a set called Leafy Swirls from Woodware Clear Stamps.
I won't put much info about "ingredients" this time, but if someone has questions, just leave a comment and I will try to answer.
Thanks for all the sweet comments so many of you leave! So appreciate that!

2 comments:

Karen said...

These are great! I love that House Mouse stamp! : )

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for stopping in to say Hello! Love your cards and of course esp the meece card! ♥ sue Kment