Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just Hello!

No project today...just saying hello. And I have to brag a bit! I got to go to Cindy's store (http://www.stampingscrapping.com/) and see alot of the new products they are now carrying! Wow! What cool stuff! Have you looked at the GEO-Dies? They make the most amazing intricate designs! They are designed to work in almost any cutting/embossing machine.  Here's one:
                                                                                
I've used a few of them already. One I put a small image in the center and on another I used PopDots and put a mini right on top of a regular size one. Looked great! I'll post my creations soon, I hope! Just need a bit more time in my day!
Hope you are having an excellent week!
Have a safe Halloween!

No comments: