Saturday, February 4, 2012

Another New Grandbaby!!

Calvin Wilbur has arrived! He was born Thursday evening, weighed 7 lbs and 6oz., was 20 inches long and looks like his dad, David. His mom, Emily (my daughter) is doing well after a fast, intense labor and delivery. They came home from the hospital today and are being well cared for by Mom-in-law Michelle. I think it will be my turn Monday. The middle name "Wilbur" is after great grandpa who is thrilled that there is finally a boy to carry on the family name.
So this is Calvin...and he really is a lot cuter than this picture shows. And, NO, I am not just a prejudice grandma! I tried to get a picture of his "big" 2-year-old sister, Lilly, giving him a kiss but every picture is just a blur...she is constantly moving...and fast!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations!! He is gorgeous!! : )

Shelly said...

Congrats, he's beautiful! And you're allowed to be biased, that's your job as grandma, lol! Hugs!