Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Karl!


Yes, another b-day card, this one for my "little" brother (he's turning 54!). I wanted to submit it in the http://StampingScrappingChallengeCentral.blogspot.com which is a ribbon project right now but didn't want the card to be too frilly so...I made a ribbon card with NO bows, just flat ribbon. The gold is a wide metalic ribbon and the yellow rick-rack I think is sort of a ribbon too, isn't it? I used a lot of the same supplies I've used on several other cards so I won't go into detail about that. If any one has questions or comments, I'd be so glad to hear from you!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

This is a very sparkly ribbon and a really cute card. Your brother will love it. Great job and thanks for sharing at the SSCC. C2

The Bug said...

What a great way to incorporate ribbon into a "boys" card! Very creative! Thanks for joining our ribbon challenge on Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central! Hugs, Wini

Vivi Casale said...

really nice card.. love the gold mettalic ribbon!!
Thanks for joining us at SSCC!!!
xxx
Vivi