Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Emily Rose...Happy B-day!!

Next week is my youngest daughter's birthday and a few days later, her anniversary! So far I have the b-day card done. I plan to enter it in the House Mouse and Friends Color Challenge which requires something lavender and/or purple.
You can see the challenge at http://HouseMouseandFriends.blogspot.com

Here are the details:
The House Mouse stamp is called "Party Ribbons"
The paper is from several companies: Colorbok, Fundamentals, Best Occasion Textured CS
The border punch I borrowed from a friend.....I think it was a Fiskar.
The "border" stamp around my "Happy Birthday" is one of Cindy's tag stamps.
The ribbon is from my stash (its actually some that was left over from Emily's wedding!)
And the glitter flowers are ... oops! Forgot to write down the brand.

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of this one!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Sweet! You did such a fantastic job on the coloring of this little guy and especially the ribbons! Thank you so much for joining the HM&F challenge! :)

Vivi Casale said...

very cute card!
Thanks so much for joining us at HM&F Challenge!
xxx
Vivi