Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pastel Easter Card

This Easter card is to be entered in 4 challenges:
http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/ - #45 "Circles or Dots"
http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/ - #132 "Use Everything" (Rom. 8:31-32)

I will be sending this card to my family in Wisconsin. I don't always send them an Easter card but since I actually made it early enough I have no excuse this year! My list of items used will be a bit longer this time because the one challenge said to "use everything"....so I tried to squeeze in as much as I could (even stitching) without having it look TOO cluttered. I'm a bit disappointed that the picture doesn't show that the little lamb is covered in "Stickles Star Dust". Here's the list:
Spellbinders dies*: flower- Bauble Blossoms Two
Pendants- Fleur de Lis
Lg. Scalloped Circles, Lg.
Standard Circles, Lg.
Shapeablities- Foliage
Cardstock*: some Imaginesce
most form my stash
Stamps: Magnolia* "Tilda with Lamb"
Justrite* Easter w/border from "Favorite Occasions" set
Coloring done with Spectrum Noir markers*
and a few Promarkers
Embellishments: Pearls - Queen & Co.*
Rhinestones* - k i memories
Ranger Stickles* - "Star Dust"
Fabri-Tac Glue by Beacon*
Scor-Tape*
(Anything not listed is just from my stash)
All of the *'d items can be found/purchased at www.Stampingscrapping.com

9 comments:

Anneke. said...

Wat een schatje. Leuke kleuren en papiertjes heb je gebruikt.
Leuk dat je mee doet bij de DMCC.
Groetjes Anneke.

miriam said...

wat een lief kaartje ,mooi van kleur
bedankt voor je deelname aan DMCC
gr miriam

Magda said...

Lovely card you made and nice colors Sandie.
Good luck with the challenges .
Thank you for joining us at DMCC
Magda

Paula said...

Awww, this is such a cute card. Your coloring is beautiful and the embellies are a perfect match to Tilda. Great job.

Karin said...

What a cute card. Thanks for joining us at DMCC.

Jenny said...

Cute Card. Love the blue accent on your card. I can see the twinkle on Tilda's hair with your markers:-). I know just how frustrating it can be when your pics are just not showing off the amazing work you have made. I have found it best to take my pics in natural light by a window. Don't know if that might help you. Thanks so much for sharing with us at DMCC. Jenny x

Traci M said...

So sweet, love Tilda with her lamb, and great piling it on of embellishments!! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ~have a blessed week!

Deena said...

precious image and great card...thanks for joining in the circle and dot challenge at Shopping our Stash this week!

Crystal said...

So pretty, love the dies you used and the gorgeous flowers! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOS this week :)