Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Shopping Our Stash Challenge #70: Fur & Feathers

Welcome to the new challenge at Shopping Our Stash! This week we have been asked to created something that includes our "Furry or Feathered Friends"- anything that features furry or feathered friends! Any animal, bird or animal/bird print paper -No Insects or spiders, please! You have until Oct. 2  to enter your creation in this challenge!
Here is the card I came up with:


The polkadot cardstock (DCWV) and the striped paper (My Mind's Eye) have both been in my stash for over a year now. The little rooster stamp is one I bought last year and never used yet. It is a CDS stamp. The buttons are probably the oldest...I collect them wherever I find them, even removing them from old clothes before discarding. Anyone else do that? The sentiment is computer generated.


I am entering this in one other challenge:
http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com - "Photo Inspiration" + buttons + polkadots

Here's the inspiring photo:
Yum!

10 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh! sooooo cute and soooooooo colorful!!! :)

jimlynn said...

Oh, I love this! Those little chicks are just the cutest! Love all their different colors! VERY cute card!
Lynn

stampingtink said...

Beautiful cards! Love the colors and the papers are gorgeous! Great coloring and I love those chickens! Way too cute. Great use of the labels too!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Sandie
Yes I also cut buttons off old clothes ... you are not alone!!!
Love your Cockerels, they have been coloured beautifully, and the sentiment is a perfect match, this is such a great card.
Thank you so very much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week, we are thrilled to see your work.
Smiles:)
Sue

Jessi Fogan said...

I totally do that with buttons! Never throw a single one away, and yet I'm constantly buying new ones. Gotta have them all :)
I love these colourful roosters, and what a great sentiment to go with!!

pinky said...

I just love this gorgeous card Sandie.

Lili said...

Such a lovely and colorful card, Sandie! Your coloring is great and matches perfectly with the designer papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner this week!

Marlou McAlees said...

this is so cute Sandie!! love it!! ♥

Linda said...

this is JUST GOREGOUS!! Love love LOVE it

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Sandie - So cute! Love the sentiment! Roosters do love to crow....all day long! And yes, I clip buttons off old clothes too :)
Blessings,
Michelle