Monday, October 22, 2012

A "Perfect Sentiment" for a Bingo Challenge



(I used dry embossing)
Challenge #PSC53B, which is a challenge with a twist: create a card (with sentiment) using 3 items from the Bingo chart (below), in a row or column or diagonal.


I used the top row and the right column and the left to right diagonal so I've included pearls, ribbon, flowers, glitter, Die-cut, and dry embossing!
Here is my list of ingredients:

Cardstock/DP - TPC Studio "Blue Floral", SEI "Alpine Frost"
Stamps - JustRite "Kaleidoscope Medallions Set"*, ODBD "Keep My Lamp Burning set"
Die-cut - Spellbinders "Anglaise Lace Circles"*
Punch - Martha Stewart "Frond"
Glitter - Stickles* "Star Dust"
Pearls - KaiserCraft "Snow"*
Glue Dots* (LOTS of Glue Dots!)
The ribbon and flowers are from my stash.
*these items I purchased at www.StampingScrapping.com

2 comments:

Sarah Bennett said...

Beautiful card- I love the colors and your beautiful bouquet of flowers!

Margaret said...

Wow! Gorgeous! The colors are so vibrant. I love the image and they are colored so beautifully. The little nosegay of flowers just adds the right touch. Thanks for playing along with us at the Perfect Sentiment Birthday Blog Hop. Good Luck!