Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Clean & Simple Summer Flowers Card


This evening I made a card for 2 challenges: the "Clean & Simple" Challenge at http://stampingscrappingchallengecentral.blogspot.com/ and the "Summer Flowers" challenge at http://scrappyfrogschallenge.blogspot.com/. This card went together almost by itself! It was THAT easy! Of course, having those pretty flowers from StampingScrapping ready to just glue on DOES help to simplify the process! The flowers are from the "Flowers, etc.-Red & Yellow" set. The buttons are from my stash. The green cardstock is from Die Cuts With a View and the "grass" paper is from ProvoCraft. I used Memento Ink (Bamboo Leaves) and 3 Stampin' Up stamps (leaves, stem, & sentiment). The ribbon is from a remnant bin at my local fabric store. I used lots of Glue Dots to adhere the flowers and the bow. I LOVE Glue Dots!

1 comment:

Evette K. Ciampo said...

This is one of the best cards I have seen in a long time. I love flowers and simple/clean cards and this one sure fits the bill. In my mind it truly is a winner. Ty for sharing it with us. I love glue dots too!!!!!!! LOL LOL ekc