One of the things that always impresses me when I go to Cindy's is how organized she keeps all her own crafting supplies as well as the store stock. (Of course, Kevin is a bit "crazy" about stock organization, which helps!! LOL) I love the new folders she has to keep all of her dies and matching stamps in (called "Pack & Store"). I thought mine were pretty organized 'til I saw that! But I don't have near as many so I'm OK with a couple clip boards with magnetic strips attached that I keep my dies on. They ARE all labeled nicely! And they hang right next to my raised table with paper cutter and Cuttlebug. Anyway...Wow! did I get off the main subject or what?! I'm posting this bithday card and showing off some new things from Cindy's!
Here's the list of ingredients:
- Cardstock - "Be Mine" by Echo Park* NEW
- Flower - "Gardenia" by StampingScrapping*
- Leaves - handmade by me!
- Stamp - (sq. medallion) "Fancy Hearts" by StampingScrapping* NEW
- Stamps - (sentiments) "Mary & Friends" by Woodware.USA*
- Ink - "London Fog" by Memento
- Stickpin - heart stickpin & butterfly bead by Pizzazz Aplenty
- white cardstock & ribbon - from my stash
- note: the coral/pink print in the upper right corner is not Echo Park -(just from stash)
The sketch I followed is the one on the MOJO Monday Challenge right now so I'm entering that one.
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ - Sketch Challenge #225