Thursday, November 17, 2011

A "Red & White" Maggie Card


Good evening! I haven't entered any cards in challenges for a couple weeks now so that is what I'm doing tonight. I used a Magnolia image, actually 2 of them, for this "Thinking of You" card for the RED & WHITE challenge.
I don't remember the names of the 2 Maggie images, the sitting Tilda or the stack of books, but if someone does know the name(s) please let me know. I got the stamped images from a friend quite a while ago.
 The stack of books I did alter slightly...I removed the bottom book! So the stack is a little shorter but it works perfectly with Tilda because it looks like her feet are each resting on a different book. I used colored pencils again and this time I'm not so happy with the results. Oh well. Its already in the mail!

Ingredients used:
1) Card stock is all from my stash
as are the heart stickers and the red rhinestones
2) Sentiment is computer-generated
3) Bible verse is a Verve stamp
4) Spellbinders dies*: Classic Circles Lg & Labels 4
5) Glueglider PermaTac*
6) and of course, the Magnolia* images
*from StampingScrapping.com

I am entering this in the Magnolia Stamplovers "Red & White" challenge at
Oops! I jumped the gun on this one! I will have to wait until Nov. 20 to enter that challenge...this week's was supposed to be "Christmas". And I thought I was getting organized!!

2 comments:

Rene said...

How pretty! And your grandson is gorgeous!
Rene :D

Karen said...

Beautiful card and beautiful grandson!