Thursday, September 6, 2012

Another FALL Card Using DDD Images

If you are looking for the SSiC BLOG HOP please scroll down a few posts!

A quick post this afternoon ! This is another of the pretty images available from Daydream Designs. Go to the online store to see what they have...lots of NEW ones too! www.mydaydreamdesigns.com
Here is my bushel-of-leaves card:


The bushel of leaves is from the "Bushel and a Peck" digi set and the brown and off-white gingham is digi paper printed from the "Rustic Gingham" digi set.
The F A L L letters are from a Stampin' Up alphabet I picked up at a gargage sale ( yes, sadly, there are several letters missing!)
The stripes and dots DP is TPC Studio purchased at Tuesday Morning!
Brads and jute are from my stash.
I am entering this in one challenge:
the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #166 at http://kgiron.blogspot.com
Here's the sketch:

SSSC166




4 comments:

Traci M said...

This is such a festive, Autumnal card, Sandie. It reminds me of a place we visited in MInnesota once for apple cider making season.I love that sketch...will have to try it out! Love your card!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! All the fall-ish-ness but still bright colors make me think of the first cool days of fall (before everything dies) when it is still nice to be out and about!!!

Diane Noble said...

Luuuuuvvv your card, Sandie! The sketch and papers perfectly compliment the image. So fabulous and fallish! A beautiful sample!

Helen said...

Awesome card!!! I love that sketch and your papers are wonderful!!! Blessings! ~H