Monday, June 16, 2014

Masculine Thank You

Happy Monday morning to you all! 
I'm getting a slow start today...got up late! And now its getting really hot outdoors already...gardening may have to wait another day! (Good excuse to be in my craftroom, don't you think?)
Here is my simple offering for today:


I was going for a CAS "Thank You" card with a masculine look. I love the mechanical drawing of the train...a new stamp I just got last week! And the die cut edge is an adhesive-backed piece...so easy to use!


The old watch is part of the same set of stamps as the train. The black & white color theme is probably one of my very favorites. SO very CAS!

Ingredients:
Ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black"
Die cuts - K&Company "Elegance" adhesive borders
Stamps - Prima "Time Travelers Memories"; Inkadinkadoo "So Thoughtful"

Challenges:
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com - #169 Black + One Other Color



5 comments:

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is perfect for our challenge.
THanks for joining us at DCD for our Black plus one other color!
Anita
DCD DT

Deepti said...

Great masculine card :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS !

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect in the b & w -- very cool image~ Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

Nonni said...

Elegant card, I love the stamps! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

cm said...

Masculine card perfection! Talk about an amazing stamp and your layout is so eye-catching! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!! ~c