Friday, December 5, 2014

Fun Stampers Journey...My Newest Endeavor!

Announcing.....something NEW! A new product, a new endeavor, and a whole new group of wonderful people that I will get to meet and get to know through Fun Stampers Journey. Just before my husband and I left for a 2 week trip to Arizona and California I decided to join the team at FSJ and become one of their "coaches"! I sent in my ridiculously small payment for the coach's kit and had to wait until AFTER the trip to get a look at it! It came just a few days after we left! But once back home it was like opening a giant Christmas present! The kit includes stamps, dies, inks, fine glitter, glaze, twine, adhesive, lots of paper/card stock, a lovely set of bags (like luggage) for packing all your crafty stuff in for workshops, parties, etc. ...AND a die-cutting/embossing machine (exactly like a Spellbinders Grand Caliber)!!


So today I spent a couple hours in my craft room using as many of these new products as possible! And I came up with 3 cards in a short time! A Birthday card for my son-in-law, a Celebrate card for my daughter who just got a job, and a Best Wishes card for ...someone! So here they are:


Simple. Cute. But still masculine. The cupcake paper is paper-pieced and fine glitter was added to the frosting...yummy! Stamp sets: "Birthday Sketch" & "Greet & Shout", Ink: Black Licorice & Sweet Berry.


Pennant stamps and matching dies make this an easy "do"! The little symbols and patterns on the flags are all part of the set! Stamp sets: "Banner Party" & "Greet & Shout", Dies: "Pennants", Ink: Blue Lagoon, Black Licorice, Sweet Berry, Pineapple Smoothie.


Elegant. Sparkley. And SO easy! The little torn rolled rose made from matching card stock adds another touch of "pretty" to the already elegant "Damask Print" stamp! My picture doesn't show it very well but there is lots of fine glitter on the damask design and the rose. Ink: FSJ "Blue Lagoon" & "Black Licorice".

All 3 cards are made almost entirely of FSJ products! Everything is high quality and nicely packaged (with reusable packaging...stores well!). The only items I added were the die cut leaves and the ribbon on the last card and alcohol markers to color the cupcake on the first card.

Now, if these cards and products have got you interested you should check the website at Fun Stampers Journey! They have a whole online catalog with hundreds of items and more information about becoming a Coach on the FSJ team. If you have questions, please leave me a message in the 'comments' area. Or you can even email me at Fivensandie@aol.com. 
For me, this is a way to be part of a new, creative endeavor, joining lots of other creative people, using quality craft supplies to make cards and other paper projects...ALL things that I already like to do! And I hope to even earn a little extra money to help feed my crafting addiction and start a "travel" fund!
How about coming along on this special Journey?

Challenges:
http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com - Dots (3rd card, leaves)
http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com - #179 Something you got Free (3rd card, ribbon)
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - #161 Anything Goes (2nd card)


7 comments:

Kathy S said...

Yummy frosting! Looks so glittery and cool. Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Come back and join us again soon!

Kylie said...

your dotty leaves are perfect. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Loll said...

Beautiful cards. Love the damask pattern, rolled rose and dotty leaves. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Crystal Komara said...

Yum, what a fun birthday cupcake card, but even more fun to come home to a great new box of goodies to open up! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

Leslie Hanna said...

That green ribbon is perfect with the blue damask! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

L. D. said...

Your cards turned out to be great. I appreciate your good sense of design and the cards are so original. I hate buying cards as the Hallmark people do such trendy things and rarely do the write what I want to write.

Michelle Lupton said...

Love the blue damask! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS :)