Monday, January 19, 2015

Pretty In Pink

A quick post today with a very PINK card! I love using roses and lots of pink...and lacey die cuts too! The challenge blog called The Card Concept is having its 1st anniversary and I followed their requirements for this challenge. I used the the Freestyle Collage "concept" on this card. I was inspired by both Laura Jane's and Angela Maine's. Lovely cards!

I will list the items used to make this one a bit later.
Challenges:
http://thecardconcept.blogspot.ca - #26 Happy 1st Anniversary

4 comments:

L. D. said...

The card is so perfect. You designs are so good and the whole composition works so well. Good job.

Angela said...

Sandie, your chic card is so romantically gorgeous! Thank you for celebrating with us at The Card Concept!

LauraJane:) said...

I second Angela's comment! So romantic! Wonderful textures and Lovely papers!
Thanks for joining the fun at The Card Concept!

Beef Recipes said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing.