Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Happy Birthday with a Cherry on Top!

Today I spent a little time in my craft room...took out my Fun Stampers Journey stamps again and made a card for one of their blog challenges, well, actually 2 of them: a sketch and a color challenge at

  

So here's what I came up with combining the 2 challenges:

The FSJ stamp set I used for the cupcakes and "Happy Birthday" is called 'Birthday Sketch'. I paper-pieced the cupcake papers so they match the paper colors I used, and used alcohol markers to color the cherries. Then I added some FSJ 'Sparkle Dust' glitter on the frosting for some Birthday pizzazz!
Challenges:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - #179 Anything Goes

5 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy! Love the added "doodling" on the card elements! :) SO perfect! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

Irish Cherokee said...

Yum! Fun party going on here. Great job.

Blessings
Jim

Eemeli said...

Very beautiful. Thanks for joining our challenge at Grafting from the Heart and good luck in the draw!

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}

lulu' creazioni artistiche said...

Lovely card
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.

Christine Pennington said...

Love it... so bright and cheery. thanks for playing w/us at Creative Blooms.