Friday, February 26, 2016

Love that Snow!


I live in Michigan and we do get our fair share of snow here usually. A lot of people complain about it but every time we get a fresh coating of snow on the ground I think it is SO beautiful! I used to ski  when I was younger and you need good snow for that! My grandkids all love to play out in the snow...building snowmen, making trails, constructing forts, snowball fights! So just quit complaing, bundle up and get out there and enjoy it! Yes, I know it makes the roads slippery... slow down and be careful!


This card is made using 3 of my favorite digital images of the most adorable snowmen! They are from The Digi Garden called "Snowman #2, #3, #4 ( the pre-colored versions). And the snowflake paper on the bottom half is another digital image called "Winter Chill- Flakes, Blue" from Daydream Designs. The sentiment is computer-generated. Black twine is from Fun Stampers Journey. The die I used is Spellbinders "Fleur de Lis Squares"...2 layers.

Challenges I'd like to enter this in:
http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.ca - Feb. "Spot & Stripes" (snowmen's scarves!)

9 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a SUPER card, love those snowmen, die and twine. Stay safe in the snow. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges.
Faith
Sponsor Coordinator.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is adorable, Sandie. I love the little snowmen and soft touches of glitter. Thanks so much for sharing your artistic talents wtih us by playing along and linking up with us. It means so much to me.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The snowmen are so cute!! I love the sparkle and the pretty bow!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a fab card. I love those little snowman, the cool paper you used and that really neat snowflake shape. Awesome job!

Thanks so much for entering your creation into our current challenge over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Good luck in the draw.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

Helen said...

This is so sweet. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Digital Delights By Louby Loo.

Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

Lisa Lynn said...

These snowmen are just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That "Show your Heart", Lisa Lynn DT.

Kristine said...

Well Hello there Sandie!! :) So good to see you again! Your card is super duper cute and brings back memories of sweet Jaqui (may she rest in peace). I remember drawing and coloring this set up digitally for her store - we used to chat almost every day. I sure miss her, and miss all you gals from SSIC :) Anywhoo... Thanks for "Showing your Heart" in our new Creative Playground Challenge #1 at Imagine That! DbK!! Hope to see you again soon. :) xkris

L. D. said...

It is a fun card with a lot of great design. It turns out to be an entertaining piece to see.

Cristena Bagne said...

Love your project! It is beautiful and so cute!! Thank you for joining us over at Digital Delights for Louby Loo Monthly Challenge Blog! I hope that you will come and join us again soon! Inky Hugs, DT Cristena xx