Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Spring is Coming!

I'm sitting home today with the flu, so I guess its a good time to catch up a bit on my sadly-neglected blog. I can hardly believe I used to post something several times a week! 
The beginning of 2017 has been a pretty busy year. We (hubby and I) took an unexpected trip in January to Arizona. My only sister, Judy, was very sick and did pass away in January. I helped my brothers sort, pack and distribute  her belongings; then we drove home with a car full of treasures for my kids...her nephews and nieces and grands...including a bunch of scrap-booking and stamping supplies...for me! I put her initials on all her stamps so I think of her each time I use them.
I'm still having card-making classes at my home once a month and I'm on jury duty. AND I have a new grand baby...a little girl named Willamina Jude! Her mom and dad said they'll call her Willa.
So...I've even gotten kinda bad about taking pictures of my cards so I only have a few more to post.

These are the cards we made for my class last month.

Willa's baby card


No comments: