Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Using a Sketch

Good morning!
Last night I made a fairly quick card using a sketch I found on the CAS(E) this Sketch blog. Here's the lovely sketch, then my card. I must admit, I'm not sure I allowed enough "white space" on this card for it to be considered CAS...but thanks for the inspiration anyway!



Ingredients:
Stamps- "Fern Frond" by Posh Impressions, "Fern" by Prairie Peddler, "Leaf" & "Get Well Soon" by Stampin Up, "Lace Frame" by Hero Arts, "Fleur de Lis" by JustRite 
Inks- Color Box "Bronze", Stampabilities "Lime", Memento "Bamboo Leaves"
Die- Spellbinders "Valiant Honor-CC"
Layered Accents- K&Company watercolor flowers
Generic rhinestones
Cardstock- Paper Studio

Challenges:
http://casethissketch.blogspot.com - #254 Sketch (see above)
http://www.cropstop.com/blog - #36 January Challenge
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com - #203 "Bling's the Thing"
(inspired by pink roses and Victorian look)
http://www.scrapyland-blog.com - #82 Anything Goes

Thanks for taking a peek at my blog and my latest creation!
Have a wonderful week!

10 comments:

Jonnece said...

Stunning card. I love the little touches of bling. Thanks for joining us at ‘Lets Craft and Create’. Jonnece DT

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and perfect take on that sketch! So happy you linked this up to the Cropstop blog this month!

Jolanda's Blog said...

Thanks for joining our challenge at Let’s Craft and Create
Jolanda
(DT member)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

Maike from Maikreations said...

Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o) Happy crafting,
Maike

Josephine said...

Oh, this is absolutely beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Shauna said...

Wow! What a stunning card! I love all the layers and the bold use of colors. Those flowers are beautiful and I like your design with the stamped focal point. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Lin said...

What a lovely design. The floral arrangement is so pretty and so much lovely texture too.

Thank you for sharing in my 'bling' challenge.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the details you put on this card! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card, love the added bling! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft & Create challenge. We hope to see you again.
Sherry x - DT for Let's Craft & Create