Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Early Spring


The Tuesday Morning Sketches blog has a great sketch this week so I decided to try it! This is one I will store away and use again, I'm sure. Here it is:
The only problem...I wrote down the wrong closing date, so I missed the challenge! Oh well, I still enjoyed using the sketch and like how the card turned out. 


 The ingredients I used:
Dies- Bo Bunny "Ornate Frame", Spellbinders "Valiant Honor"
Stamps- StampingScrapping "Sentiments", Tim Holtz "Tattered Sparrow"
Ink- Memento "London Fog", Stampology "Onyx"
Punch- Martha Stewart "Flower"
Flowers- StampingScrapping "Mini Blossoms"
Adhesives- Scrapbook Adhesives "Thin Squares", Stix2 Anything "1/4x1/4"
Glitter Glue- Ranger Stickles "Crystal", Ranger Liquid Pearls
Misti stamping tool

Challenges entered:

Thanks for stopping in today! In my next post you can see another, different card I made using the same stamp!




1 comment:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh my, these cards are absolutely beautiful!! Love, love, love the the delicate frame and flowers paired with those birds!

BTW - I wanted to let you know that due to technical issues we are unable to use the Cropstop Wordpress blog.
We are moving back to blogger and will resume posting on Monday - March 26th.
You can find the new (old) blog here: Cropstop.blogspot.com
Esther