Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Chickens!







This evening I had to quickly (hahaha) make a birthday card to get in the mail tomorrow morning...or else it would be late. I do have a reputation for sending cards late, but I am trying to change that! So this card is not very complicated...except for the fold. I had to experiment with that for a while to get it to come out right and still fit in the envelope!

The chicken stamps are Bildmalarna called "3 hen", the HAPPY BIRTHDAY is Storybook Alphabet from Stampendous Inc., the sentiment inside is a stamp from Stampabilities. The paper I used is, once again, from DCWV "Indian Summer/Fall Stack and some textured card stock I have oodles of...I love it! And of course the little Twinkle Jewels are from StampingScrapping.
I wanted to do more but ran out of time! Sometimes simple is better anyway, right?

1 comment:

Chrissy Evans said...

So fun to see your art work, here! What a fun hobby. Enjoy!

Blessings,
Chrissy Evans