Monday, October 28, 2013

A Pretty Little Tag

Good evening!
Here is a little project I just completed...a fairly simple little tag using a lovely SweetStamps stamp called "Tower of Teacups". I stamped the image in blue ink and colored it with colored pencils and markers. The cardstock the tag is made from is from the 6x6 set called "A Walk in the Garden" by Best Creations Inc. 


And here are the rest of the items used to make this tag:
Sentiment stamp- JustRite "Favorite Occasions Set"
Dies- Spellbinders Lg Scalloped Circles, and
Cheery Lynn Designs Olive Branches
Glitter glue- Stickles Crystal
Flowers- from my stash
Ribbon- Pastel Stripes by Ribbon Trends
Yarn- EK Success Adornaments-Fun Fibers

I am entering this one in the SweetStamps challenge and the Word Art Wednesday challenge tonight!

7 comments:

simply monica said...

Amazing tag I love love the color choice - beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps I am sure I will see you next week right?!!

Roxie said...

Beautiful tag Sandie, nice colors and the flowers go perfectly with the tea cups.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your pic set up with the tea cup: ) Your tag is fabulous- I always enjoy seeing what you create for the Sweet Stamp challenge!

rudlis said...

Wow this is stunning! Great colors! Gorgeous!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors you chose for this! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.com!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love what you did with the stack of teacups with the soft colors and the little flowers and ribbon. Wonderful how you set the scene with the tea cup. I always think of my grandmother when I drink a cup of tea.

Jessi Fogan said...

This is just so precious Sandie! I love those flowers - and the teacup? Happy sigh. Just lovely!