Monday, October 14, 2013

Trick or Treat!

We don't do much for Halloween around here but we do get a few "trick-or-treaters" that stop by. October 31 is also my mom's birthday but I will make her a nice card for that next week. This card is just for fun!
AND for the SweetStamps monthly challenge: "Paper-Piecing" along with several Halloween challenges.


I used an old set of stamps I have from StampingScrapping.com called "Best Witches"...it is still a favorite even though I don't get to use it much. I paper-pieced the pumpkin, the leaf, the hat and the upside-down paper bag. The legs and shoes are colored with alcohol markers. The black ink I stamped my images with is Memento "Tuxedo Black". Also added a little Stickles "Star Dust". The print background cs is Imaginesce "Wicked Whimsy". All the rest of the cs is from my stash. Paper-piecing is a great way to use scraps!
Challenges:
SweetStampsblog.blogspot.com - Sept/Oct "Paper-Piecing"
http://allthatstickles.blogspot.co.uk - Halloween Linky Party

5 comments:

Sonia said...

AWWW! This cars is adorable...great use of stickles... thanks for joining us this week at ATS...HUGS...SK :)

catherine said...

This looks great Sandie and thanks for joining our Halloween challenge at Sweet Stampin this week
x catherine

Unknown said...

Adorable, love the added sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin, good luck with the challenge. Hugz Suzanne DT

Chris said...

Fun card! Great design and cute image(s)! Love the paper piecing g!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Unknown said...

This stamp is too funny, love how you made it sparkle. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx