Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A Fishy Hello

Yes, there's something fishy going on here!
The inspiration photo at House of Cards makes me think of an underwater ocean scene, probably because of the lovely aqua color and the glass ball...tropical beaches, waves and fishes come to mind. Love it! Here is the photo:


And here is my card:


And here's my list of items I used to make this card-

Card stock: Bazzill (aqua), Paper Studio (white)
Stamps: PrariePeddlers "Angel Fish", Inkadinkadoo "Angel Fish", 
Stampin' Up "Hello"
Adhesive foam: Scrapbook Adhesives
Watercolor pencils: Crayola
Die: Spellbinders "Labels 3"
Punch: EK Success "1" Circle"
Sequins: FSJ "Blue Skies"
Glitter: Ranger Stickles "Star Dust"

Challenges I'm entering-

5 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Esther Asbury said...

Love your adorable under the sea themed card! The sparkles and sequins really set it off!! Thanks for linking to the Cropstop Challenge this month - hope you'll join us again with another project or two!

L. D. said...

It is a wonderful card. I like painting fish in aquariums. Your design works well. I have three large orange goldfish still as I moved them to our newer home.

Donna said...

What a beautiful underwater scene, like all the sparkle you added too! Glad you joined us at House of Cards! Donna DT

sweetpea said...

Love the fish with the guilding. Thanks for joining us at Make my Monday challenge Janet DT