- My ingredients:
- Paper- most is from my stash, the brown w/aqua swirls is K&C.
- Stamps- Lg. swirl is "Vintage Flourish" from Stampabilities, Sis is Storybk alphabet from Stampendous, connected hearts are from "Anglaise Lace" from StampingScrapping.com, plus a few others; on the inside is a Bible verse from Verve Stamps.
- Die-cuts- Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4
- Rhinestone gems- Basics by Kaisercraft
- Ribbon- from my "growing!" stash.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
A Special B-day Card
This birthday card is special simply because it is for a special lady: my sister-in-law Julie. She is such a sweet and talented "girl" (she still has a couple years before she hits the big 5-0)! By profession she is a floral designer but she does so many artsy craftsy things...she is amazing! SO creative AND such a big heart! Did I say, she's amazing? She is! For this card, I followed a color "sketch" or theme required for a certain challenge: using kraft, cream, dark brown, + "choice"... and I chose aqua.
Posted by ScrappySandie at 8:02 AM