Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Wedding Card for Ben

Today is "Wedding Day" for my daughter Chris's brother-in-law Ben. I don't usually spend so much time on cards for people that I don't know very well but I was looking for an excuse to make another one of these! It is somewhat different than the other one (posted Feb. 18) and I was not able to enter that one in any challenges, so now I will! The ingredients: *both lavender papers and the pearls are from my stash *the off-white irridescent paper is the Cryogen *all the stamps are from the "Lacey Circles" set from StampingScrapping.com (except for the flower in the very center of the circle and the "Best Wishes" sentiment) *the ribbon and tiny flowers are from HobbyLobby *I used the Martha Stewart punch "Scalloped Flower Border" and the Cuttlebug embossing folder "Swirls" I am entering it in 2 challenges: "Pastel Colors with Bling" - http://houseofgilli.blogspot.com/ "Pastel Challenge" - http://stampingscrappingchallengecentral.blogspot.com/ Well, off to a quick clean-up job on my house to get ready for babysitting my 2 little grandsons during the wedding & reception! Happy Saturday to you all!

6 comments:

Rene said...

Oh how PRETTY! Love the flowers in the middle!
Rene :D

Karen said...

Gorgeous card Sandie!!! : )

DooDuhh said...

ELEGANT!!! Just simply ELEGANT!!! WOW!!!

RUBYRED said...

Beautiful!

Yone said...

Lovely card ! Lilac shades are my favorite colors ! Tks for joining us at the Pastels and Bling Challenge this week !

Sexier You said...

I love this wedding card. So fabulous and elegant.