Monday, July 31, 2017

Welcome, Baby!

Tonight I'm posting a simple baby card that I hope to enter in a few challenges. I've been rather short on baby cards this past year and finally got a few new baby stamps and images.The odd color combination is the requirement on Paperplay Sketches.


Ingredients:
Dies - Spellbinders Scalloped Squares
Stamps - Stampin' Up Baby and Welcome Baby
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug Anna Griffin "Acanthus"
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Card stock and paper - Paper Studio
Colored pencils - Crayola Watercolor Pencils
Ribbon - Offray 1/8" & 1/4" peach & hot pink
Bow-maker - Craft-deebowz
Punch - Martha Stewart Frond
Stickles Star Dust
Sequins - Little Things Disco Lights, Simon Says Stamp Crystal Reflections
Paper flowers - I Am Roses


Challenges:
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com - Recipe: 3 layers, scallops, hot pink
                                          

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
~Owner/DT Janis

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww super cute! Beautiful bow! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge this week!
Hugs
Cheryl

Pia S said...

I used to shy away from color challenges, found them too tricky, but now I think they help me use color schemes I wouldn't have thought of putting together myself. The colors work well for a baby card. Thanks for sharing with us over at Catch the Bug too, good luck in the challenge. Pia, Bugaboo DT

Jen Leeflang said...

Awesome bow! Thanks for joining the Bugaboo Recipe Challenge at the Catch the Bug blog - good luck in the draw. Please join us in the new challenge which starts in a couple of hours time.
huggz
Jen L
Bugaboo DT