Tuesday, July 25, 2017

You're A Star!

Now who would you send a card like this to? 
I'm trying to decide if this is a birthday card, a congratulations card or maybe just a "you're special" card. I guess I can use it for whatever I want!
I made it because I really liked the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches AND the color theme at Catch the Bug. (I'm too late to enter the TMS challenge but just HAD to try that sketch!)


Once again I'm rather disappointed with the way my phone camera is distorting the colors I used. Last time it wouldn't capture pinks and reds and now its aquas and blues! This card is really not mint green...it is aqua! Really!

I'm entering this in a few challenges:
http://www.cropstop.com/blog - #30 July (Stickles)


Ingredients:
Card stock - TPS, Georgia Pacific, Studio G
Stamps - FSJ "Star Marquee"
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, FSJ Pineapple Smoothie,
Stampabilities Lime green, TH Distress Peacock Feathers
Glitter Glue - Stickles Crystal
Metal charm -Jewelry Basics star
Twine - FSJ black licorice

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sandie :-) I love the papers and whole design of this! It is a great multi-function card! You could use this for almost every occasion! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Dawn said...

Lovely design and I love the little star charm. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

Esther Asbury said...

I love your beautiful card and think it would be perfect for all the occasions you mentioned! Love that little star charm and the bit of black string!
Thanks for linking this up to the Cropstop blog - I'm so happy you're playing along this month!

Jen Leeflang said...

I love the little star charm! Thanks for entering your pretty creation into our colour challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Please join us again soon.
Jen L Bugaboo DT

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Love these soft colors. Great card. Thank you for playing along with Making Memories Crafting. Vicki- DT