Thursday, October 6, 2011

Autumn Colors! Fall Card...

Wow! Fall is here! All of a sudden! The leaves are changing color right before my eyes...so pretty, especially on a sunny day like today! God is THE most amazing artist!

This evening I finally finished this card that I have been working on (off & on) for a couple weeks now. I colored the Gilli image quite some time ago so I just needed to  re-colored the background around her a bit.
The Gilli image is called "Gilli Chef" (from http://www.anary.com/) and she is colored with colored pencils, as are the little leaves, apples, and pumpkins...those are from clear stamps designed and sold by http://www.stampingscrapping.com/ (from the Happy Fall set and the Best Witches set).
The dies I used are Spellbinders, the Standard Circles Lg. and Big Scalloped Circles Lg.
The cardstock, paper, and bailer twine (bow) are from my shamefully large stash!
Oh, and the sentiments are computer generated.
 I am entering this one in one challenge, #17 - "Fall Card" at http://houseofgilli.blogspot.com/.
I hope you are all enjoying this lovely Indian Summer weather we're having! Those of you in other parts of the country...and the world (!)...may you also be blessed with some beautiful days this month!
Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like....I love to read them!

3 comments:

StampingScrapping.com said...

Sandie
LOVE THIS! Gilli is ADORABLE....love all the elements!
Hugs,
Cindy

Mel said...

This is just so cute. Love the fall embellishments around Chef Gilli. Thank you for joining us at House of Gilli Challenges.

Yone said...

Really cute ! Well done ! Tks for playing along with us at House of GILLI Challenge this week.
Hugs, Yone