Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Mom's Birthday Card

My dear little mother is having her 86th birthday next week. We are going to Wisconsin to see her then and celebrate the special day with her. I'll also get to spend a little time with my sister and 2 brothers. My sister, Judy,  likes to stamp and make cards too so I will undoubtedly haul along some of my crafty stuff and we will have fun together. Mom just watches and smiles.
Anyway....I followed a sketch from Mojo Monday for this card and will enter it in their challenge at:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/  - #211.

Here is my list of items I used in making this one:
(the *'d items came be found at http://www.stampingscrapping.com/)
Stamped flower image is from Stampin' Up
Papers and cardstock are Paper Studio and DCWV*
Edge punch is "Doily Lace" from Martha Stewart*
Rhinestones are from Michaels
Birthday sntiment is from JustRite*
Glue Dots* & ScorTape*
Ribbon and button are from my stash
Inside:
Computer generated greeting
Bible verse is from Verve Stamps

4 comments:

StampingScrapping.com said...

Your mom is gonna love it BEAUTIFUL

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Very happy colors, I'm sure she is going to love it!

Karen said...

Very pretty Sandie! : )

Peggie said...

Lovely card inside and out. Love the bling on the butterfly.