Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all!

That is the theme for the challenge at Woodware USA Clear Stamps. I love making Fall cards...the colors are so rich and warm. And I love using leaves in my designs. This is an "after-surgery" Get Well card.
Here is the list of ingredients for this one:
The stamped images on the yellow paper are a combination of "Leafy Swirls" from Woodware USA Clear Stamps and "Tiny Leaves" from Clear Dollar Stamps
The stamped Get Well sentiment is from Stampabilities
The inside sentiment (next photo) is computer generated
The flower is from StampingScrapping.com
The DP is from the "Indian Summer Fall Stack" by DCWV
On the inside I used several sizes of Labels 4 die cuts from Spellbinders
The gold stretchy string is from my stash
The brown ink I used is Vivid
The challenge I'm entering this card in is #45 "Happy Fall Y'all" at

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh I love this one! Great job! : )

StampingScrapping.com said...

LOVE Both Cards Sandie
You have came so far it's amazing to watch
you create now! I am so glad we are friends
and I ignited the fire inside you because you
sure burn brightly and are SO TALENTED!
Love ya my friend
Cindy

Rene said...

This is lovely...fall colors are my favorite!
Rene :D

cathylynn said...

Oh Sooo Cute!! Great color combination and details too!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Rizwan Ali said...

Stunning efforts i am so glade to see your efforts.colors are spot on.
Hotel Key Card
membership card