Anyway, the card I made for him turned out okay, except for the "80th" little tag...not happy with that for some reason. I think it stands out too much, probably because the "Happy Birthday" sentiment didn't stamp very black. It looks worse in the picture than it did in "real life"! Oh well, its done and gone. Hope he likes it!
The flower image I used is a Magnolia* but I can't find the name of it. Anyone know?
I colored it with colored pencils and drew the "stitches" with red marker.
The birthday sentiment is an Allnight Media stamp.
The red cardstock is DCWV from the "Holiday Collection".
The embossing folder I used was from Cuttlebug/Provo Craft.*
which I sanded to give it the distressed look.
The rest of the cardstock and paper is from my stash.
So are the rhinestones, and red sparkle cord.
As always, I used lots of Glue Dots* and ScorTape*.
(the *'d items I got from StampingScrapping.com)
Here are the challenges I am entering this one in:
http://magnoliastamplovers.blogspot.com/ - "Distressed"
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ - Sketch #209
http://woodwareusa-clearstamps.blogspot.com/ -"Anything Goes"